Monday, October 11, 2010

News, news, news and more news

I really have to get back on track with updates to the site.  I had planned on having things situated better by now.  So what is planned?

  • Vampire.sorwen.com - This will continue to be all things Vampire, but the White Wolf stuff(character sheets) will be moved to another sub site.  I haven't decided but right now I'm thinking WoD (World of Darkness).  This is so I can also post all of my characters including my WtA (Werewolf the Apocalypse) and VtR (Vampire the Redemption) characters.  I'll need to redesign Vampire to be more general.  I hope at some point to release a few short stories as well and making Vampire more general gives me the perfect place for that.
  • Photo.sorwen.com - This is tentative, but I'm getting into digital photography and I'll need a place for them.  I have Webshots, Flickr, and various other photo sharing accounts so I'm not 100% sure I'll create a sub site to share them.  I may use it as a way to share such experiences I may have in learning digital photography.
  • Book Reviews - I really need to sit down and get this done.  I keep saying I'll have reviews with optional spoilers, but with all the various interests I have I just am not getting it done.
  • Anime/Manga - Here again I've had this all planned and have collected more pics to upload, but I haven't been doing it.  I also need to include the review section I planned on here as well.
The purpose of this site was just because, but at the same time I really want to follow through and make something of this site.  It will never be the place to get your breaking news, but I would like enough content (and constant content) that people might want to stop by, drink a cup of , and read what is going on. :)